If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (909) 984-3544

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Always prepared

Our trained professionals have the knowledge and equipment to properly assess and restore home or commercial damage due to water, fire, mold and even biohazard.  This home had ongoing water damage that the homeowner didn't even know about until they began to see mold. They called SERVPRO of Northwest Ontario and we immediately arrived to test the area. Our equipment confirmed there was moisture in the ceiling and walls that was causing mold to grow without the owners even being aware. Luckily they called us when they did. We were able to remove the mold without excessive damage.