Our trained professionals have the knowledge and equipment to properly assess and restore home or commercial damage due to water, fire, mold and even biohazard. This home had ongoing water damage that the homeowner didn't even know about until they began to see mold. They called SERVPRO of Northwest Ontario and we immediately arrived to test the area. Our equipment confirmed there was moisture in the ceiling and walls that was causing mold to grow without the owners even being aware. Luckily they called us when they did. We were able to remove the mold without excessive damage.