If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (909) 984-3544

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Moldy kitchen

We were called to come in and take a look at kitchen with possible mold. After pulling the refrigerator out we saw that there had been a small leak causing mold to grow under the fridge and in the surrounding areas. Our highly trained staff came into and immediately got to work. The cabinets and shelving that had been infected were removed in order to ensure there was no more mold in the kitchen. In this picture you will see the precision we use to tape off the work space so that we can do our job with minimal disruption.