If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (909) 984-3544

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Avoid Smoking Indoors

5/12/2022 (Permalink)

If you or one of the residents in your home currently smokes, it's important to be informed on how to prevent a cigarette fire. After first checking with your local fire department in Ontario, for any pointers they might have, consider this tip, as well.

Never Smoke Indoors
There are a surprising number of flammable materials in your home or garage. Any type of fabric will burn easily, so, if an ashtray gets knocked over, or a stray cinder falls on anything it could easily start a fire and severely damage your home. In addition to the risk of fires, smoke from cigarettes can also damage the fabrics in your home and cause them to smell bad. This smell is difficult to remove with conventional laundry detergent.

Consider professional odor removal if anyone has smoked indoors and the smells bothers you and your family members.

Call SERVPRO of Northwest Ontario                (909) 984-3544   

Other News

View Recent Posts