Local office building floods
This Ontario office suffered a water loss that required mitigation to the walls and flooring.
SERVPRO responded quickly and was able to extract the water and reduce the amount of additional damage that occurred.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?